ICU baby’s Pro-to-Parent Video Series
ICU baby’s Pro-to-Parent Video Series is targeted to address the questions that NICU parents ask most. The series features professionals, in a variety of fields, from around the South Florida community talking about the “hot topics” that NICU parents want to know about.
The 2020 season features:
- Pediatrician Drew Stoudt, MD, of Gables Pediatrics speaking about what parents should expect when taking their new baby home.
- Baby K’tan Co-Founder, Michal Chesal speaking about the important of baby wearing in the time of COVID.
- Yolande McCray, Founder of The Healing Place PLLC, speaking about the mental health struggles of being a black mother.
- Lina Acosta Sandaal, owner and founder of Stop Parenting Alone, speaking about postpartum disorders.
- Bianca A. Soto, MD, de Gables Pediatrics, habla de lo que los padres deben saber al llevar a su bebé a casa en tiempos de COVID-19.
- Naomi Rosenkranz, a facilitator at The Children’s Bereavement Center (CBC), speaking about grieving after the death of a baby.
- Maggie Rezende of Baby 2 Breast speaking about tips for breast feeding your NICU baby.
ICU baby’s Video Info Series
The mission of ICU baby’s Pro-to-Parent Video Series is to have community professionals answer the questions that NICU parents ask most.
The series features professionals, in a variety of fields, from around the South Florida community. If there is a topic that you would like to hear more about, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICU baby’s Pro-to-Parent Video Series is for informational purposes only and in no way should be taken as medical advice. Please speak with your medical and/or mental health provider and pediatrician for any medical guidance.
Interested in more videos from ICU baby? Visit our YouTube channel or subscribe to our channel by clicking the Subscribe button below.